Since you can't come to the shop just now, here's a little tour of a corner... and yes, it is the tidiest corner at the moment. Hopefully the rest of the shop will be back in order before we reopen!
Click the links for more info.
1. Inspired by the Craft Box on the website, I made a craft box in the shop!
2. Our free bunting pattern - written for DK yarn with notes for other yarn weights. I added pom poms too.
3. Moonwake cowl - a tube cowl with a striking colour work pattern.
4.Playground Shawl knitted in Zauber Flower.
6. Faux Fur pom poms - all stocked up.
7. My Mama Knits Choufunga 4ply superwash merino sock yarn!
8. Flax Light in Opal Hundertwasser (shade 2102). Flax Light is a free sweater pattern from Tin Can Knits. Opal self patterning sock yarn works well for the two smallest sizes i.e. the self patterning comes together. Flax Light is a good first seamless jumper pattern (especially if you do a baby size). Tin Can Knits has a handy tutorial on their website.
9.Socks Yeah 4ply socks! Just a basic sock pattern but with stripes.
12. A scrappy Asymmetrical Scarf in mini balls of Opal 4ply sock yarn.
13. Make your own with one of our Mini Ball Bag kits...
14. ...or buy some individual balls!