Shetland Wool Adventures Journal, created and edited by Misa Hay, former editor of 60 North and the Shetland Wool Week Annual, is a celebration of all things Shetland. Shetland is a beautiful and inspiring place and the Journal aims to bring a little piece of the magical isles to your home.
A limited collector’s edition – beautifully designed, presented and printed, the magazine features stunning photography, knitting patterns, walks, interesting stories, interviews, recipes and some personal insights into the lives of the isles’ top knitters and craftspeople.
Six knitting projects:-
- Da Mirknen Mitts by Alison Rendall
- Hesti Hat by Ella Gordon
- Brough Shawl by Donna Smith
- Muckle Roe Gloves by Julie Dennison
- Nighthawk Skull Cap by Wilma Malcolmson
- Storm Dennis Snood by Misa Hay & Marie Bruhat
164 pages, printed in the UK on FSC-certified paper
Knitwear images photo credit Susan Molloy