From Joanne Scarce of The Crochet Project a collection of five crochet patterns suitable for adventurous beginners!
From the book blurb “Easy Everyday Wearables is all about fuss-free crochet designs that are stylish, timeless and very wearable but only use basic crochet skills. We’ve used chunkier yarns for quicker makes but not sacrificed our usual attention to detail and fit. All patterns have inclusive adult sizing with three options for accessories and XS to 5X for garments."
All of the patterns are made using a pared back skill set, there are no tricky stitches or techniques needed. When some extra skills are needed there's some relevant photo tutorials too.
The book contains
- Harkstead Hat: a beret or a beanie worked in the round from the top down and then turned inside out for an interesting texture.
- Freston Vest: a beautiful but simple lace vest using shell stitches and simple shaping, made in pieces and seamed.
- Pin Mill Mitts: super stretchy, slouchy fingerless mitts to keep the chills off, worked in the round in a spiral for fast finishing.
- Erwarton Cardigan: a shawl collared comfy cardigan that is worked from side to side to create elegant details without tricky techniques
- Tattingstone Sweater: a simple circular yoke cardigan that lets you play with colour and style.
The book also includes a Ravelry download code.