Shetland Wool Adventures Journals are a celebration of all things Shetland.
Volume 2 features 6 beautiful knitting projects, articles written by Shetland experts, walks, seasonal Shetland recipes, Shetland book reviews, stunning photography and much more.
Shetland Wool Adventures Journal vol.2, includes:
• 164 pages
• 6 knitting patterns, photographed by Susan Molloy and illustrated Lorna Reid
• An interview with Kate Davies, Ruth Brownlee and Ellie Duncan of Island Ceramics
• 10 articles about Shetland wool, knitting, textiles and heritage
• 3 brilliant coastal walks by Gill Nadin
• Seasonal Shetland recipes by Marian Armitage
• Shetland books review by Hayley Anderton
• An exclusive first chapter of ‘A Fair Isle Nurse’ memoir written by Mona McAlpine that is being published by 60 North Publishing this autumn
Designers featured in this issue: Wilma Malcolmson, Ella Gordon, Anne Eunson, Rachel Hunter, Linda Shearer and Barbara Cheyne.
Printed and bound in the UK.
Knitwear images photo credit Susan Molloy